Description and features
- These log-splitters for agricultural/forestry use with cutting forces of 13 and 15 tonnes can split logs with diameters of up to 90 cm and lengths of up to 107 cm directly on a ground base.
- The cutter stroke is fixed.
- The Teflon guides are self-lubricating and interchangeable on the cutter.
- The hydraulic cylinder is retractable to aid horizontal transport, h. 190 cm for the Farmer V 13-tonne log-splitter and h. 210 cm for the Farmer Special 15-tonne log-splitter.
- The “Speed and Power” double speed is standard on all models.
- Available tractor powered – tractor hydraulics, PTO pump, PTO powered; Electric 230V
New Farmer models
Due to EU regulations Thor log splitters, like all other manufacturers, have had to make changes to their log splitters to meet these regulations. We still have some of the old models in stock but we have sold out of some models. Please note that some of the images and videos may be of the old type and as well as the new type. Listed below are the new features on the Farmer range of splitters:
- New log centering system (Patented system)
- New shape of the lateral arm mounted on the right hand side of the machine
- New side hoist mounted on the left hand side of the machine
All above log splitters offer the following extra’s:
- 60° blade
- cross blade
- Intermediate table
- log lifter