Description and features
- These log-splitters for agricultural/forestry use with cutting forces of 13 and 15 tonnes can split logs with diameters of up to 90 cm and lengths of up to 107 cm directly on a ground base.
- The cutter stroke is fixed.
- The Teflon guides are self-lubricating and interchangeable on the cutter.
- The hydraulic cylinder is retractable to aid horizontal transport, h. 190 cm for the Farmer V 13-tonne log-splitter and h. 210 cm for the Farmer Special 15-tonne log-splitter.
- The “Speed and Power” double speed is standard on all models.
- New log centering system (Patented system) allows the operator to secure the log before actioning the ram to descend. Once the ram descends the splitting wedge unclips the chain as it splits the timber. Please view the video below to see this feature in action.
- New shape of the lateral arm mounted on the right hand side of the machine
- New side hoist mounted on the left hand side of the machine
- Available tractor powered – tractor hydraulics, PTO pump, PTO powered; Electric 230V
|Power source||Independent PTO Pump||Tractor hydraulics||Independent PTO Pump powered by shaft||Electric 230V|
|Cutting speed||1st 9cm/sec
|Depends on tractors||1st 7cm/sec
|Log length (cm)||107||107||107||107|
|Log diameter (cm)||70||90||90||70|
All above log splitters offer the following extra’s:
- 60° blade
- Intermediate table
- Timber tongs