New Magik Models
Due to EU regulations Thor log splitters, like all other manufacturers, have had to make changes to their log splitters to meet these regulations. We still have some of the old models in stock but we have sold out of most models.
- New wider splitting base
- New stroke Cutter Adjustment
- New shape of the lateral arm mounted on the right hand side of the machine
- New side hoist mounted on the left hand side of the machine
- With ‘System-Leader’
- These log-splitters for professional use with cutting forces of 13 and 18 tonnes can split very large logs with diameters of up to 90 cm and lengths of up to 124 cm directly on a ground base.
- The Teflon guides are self-lubricating and interchangeable on the cutter.
- The hydraulic cylinder is retractable to aid transport (h. 190 cm).
- The “Speed and Power” double speed is standard on Magik 13-tonne log-splitters.
- The “Speed and Power Automatic” double speed is standard on Magik 18-tonne log-splitters.
- The control position is optimal and ergonomic.
- The cutter stroke is adjustable
Models and specifications
|Power source||Petrol engine||Independent PTO Pump by shaft||Independent PTO Pump by shaft||240v electric|
|Cutting speed||1st 7.5 cm/sec
2nd 24 cm/sec
|Log length (cm)||124||124||124||124|
|Log diameter (cm)||90||90||90||90|
|3pt mounted frame||–||Yes||Yes||–|
|40 cm pneumatic wheels||Yes||–||–||Yes|
All above log splitters offer the following extra’s:
- 60° blade
- Intermediate table