Take this road legal, petrol powered log splitter from site to site with ease.
- The cutting force of these log-splitters are 13 and 18 tonnes.
- These log-splitters are ideal for forestry workers and private owners.
- Trailed approved for road transport up to 130 km/h.
- They can work everywhere both vertically and horizontally.
- They are suitable for logs of up to 70 – 80 cm in diameter.
- The cutting stroke is fixed.
- The control position is optimal and ergonomic.
- The “Speed and Power” double speed is standard on all models.
- The hydraulic cylinder is retractable to aid horizontal transport.
- The Teflon guides are self-lubricating and interchangeable on the cutter.
- These log-splitters are available with 10 Hp and 13 Hp pull-start petrol engines. For agricultural use the log-splitter is available with PTO 540/revs, towing eye and fixed axle for maximum speed of 40 km/h (without mudguards).
- When towing the ram can be closed allowing greater distance between towing vehicle and ram.
Models and specification
|Power source||Petrol engine (Honda)|
|Cutting speed||1st 6.3cm/sec
|Log length (cm) Vertical (V)||110 (V)|
|Log diameter (cm)||80|
|Fast tow trailed||yes|
|Optional||60° blade, cross blade, intermediate table|