Our aim is never to mislead a customer regarding the purchase of a new machine from us, therefore, we have outlined below our main terms and conditions regarding the sale / purchase of new machinery.
- All prices quoted for the new machines will always be subject to VAT at the current rate.
- Delivery for the new machine is not included in the price and will be extra unless otherwise stated or agreed with the sales team.
- We will only reserve a new machine when asked to do so and we will request that a minimum deposit of 10% be provided at the time the request is made. If the machine is not a stock item and is a ‘special order’ then a 20% non refundable deposit will be required. We will only hold a machine for 7 days unless otherwise agreed by the sales team.
- If we accept a deposit and we wish to renege on the deal the deposit will re refunded in full.
- The machine can’t be collected or delivered unless payment is made in full.
- Most machines will be supplied built, ready for work, however some equipment we offer for sale may be supplied in kit format but the customer will be informed in advance and will need building which may require some level of mechanical experience. We can, if required, build the machine at an additional charge.
- All machinery will be checked prior to delivery or collection and in some circumstances will be tested under strain.
- Warranty offered will vary according to manufacturer terms and conditions.
- For our full terms of trade to a customer, whether a consumer or business, please read the ‘BUSINESS TO CONSUMER – ON PREMISES – SUPPLY OF GOODS 2019’ or BUSINESS TO BUSINESS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SUPPLY OF GOODS AND SERVICES
If you have any queries regarding the above terms or require additional information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Updated June, 2019