Our aim is never to mislead a customer regarding the purchase of a new machine from us, therefore, we have outlined below our main terms and conditions regarding the order/ sale delivery of new machinery.
- All prices quoted for the new machines will always be subject to VAT at the current rate.
- Delivery for the new machine is not included in the price and will be extra unless otherwise stated or agreed in advance of the purchase with the sales team.
2. a. Where possible, the delivery service we offer is a economy curbside delivery (up to 4 day service). The delivery company will contact you prior to the delivery to arrange a suitable day for handover. A suitable machine will be required to offload up to 1200kgs, unless we state otherwise as it may be possible to utilise the lorry’s tail lift.Please check your access is suitable for an 18 tonne lorry. Price includes one delivery attempt. Additional redelivery attempts are payable by the customer. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any access restrictions that may restrict delivery to the property. Failure to advise of access or offloading issues may result in a re-delivery charge. Should the above conditions not be met, we reserve the right to cancel the order and, if goods are in transit, delivery charges will be non-refundable.
2. b. Should you require a non-curbside service, we can offer a general haulage service.
- We will only reserve a new machine when asked to do so and we will request that a non-refundable deposit of 10% be required at the time the request is made. We will only hold a machine for 7 days unless otherwise agreed by the sales team.
- If the machine is not a stock item or a ‘special order’ then a non-refundable deposit will be required before the order is placed with the manufacturer. The % deposit will vary depending on the product.
- If we accept a deposit and we wish to renege on the deal the deposit will re refunded in full.
- The machine can’t be collected or delivered unless payment is made in full.
- Most machines will be supplied built, ready for work, however, some equipment may be supplied as a kit and will need building on arrival but the customer will be informed in advance. An instruction manual may physically be supplied with a machine, however, some manufactures supply online manuals. Please contact use prior to building the machine should you not have received the manual or web link. We can, if required, build the machine at an additional charge should this service be required.
- All machinery will be checked prior to delivery / collection and in some circumstances will be tested under strain.
- An operators manual will be physically supplied with a machine, however, some manufactures supply online manuals only. Should a manual be missing or a link now supplied please make contact prior to using the machine.
- Warranty offered will vary according to manufacturer’s terms and conditions. Please enquire for more information from us or the manufacturer for their terms and conditions.
- For our full terms of trade to a customer, whether a consumer or business, please read the
‘BUSINESS TO CONSUMER – ON PREMISES – SUPPLY OF GOODS 2019’ or
‘BUSINESS TO BUSINESS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SUPPLY OF GOODS AND SERVICES
Should you have any queries regarding the above terms or require additional information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Updated January 2024