- These log-splitters for professional use with cutting forces of 22 and 30 tonnes can split very large logs with diameters of up to 130 cm and lengths of up to 124 cm directly on a ground base.
- The Teflon guides are self-lubricating and interchangeable on the cutter.
- The hydraulic cylinder is retractable to aid transport (h. 190 cm).
- The “Speed and Power” double speed is standard on 30-tonne log-splitters.
- The control position is optimal and ergonomic.
- The cutter stroke is adjustable.
- With System leader.
- N.B. Stop and go is available as an extra on the Diavolik.
|Power source||Independent PTO Pump by shaft||Independent PTO Pump by shaft|
|Log length (cm)||124||124|
|Log diameter (cm)||130||130|
|3pt mounted frame||yes||yes|
|Optional||60° blade, cross blade, Intermediate table,
|60° blade, cross blade, Intermediate table
|Data sheet||Download data sheet|