Hakki Pilke Falcon 35 firewood processor
- The splitting function is by far the best in the market in its category as it is very fast.
- Thanks to the hydraulic functions (saw and conveyors) the machine has no V-belts.
- A one-hand control lever makes the machine very easy to use and there is an active safety cover for increased safety and easier use of the machine.
- The speed of the machine is automatically adjusted according to the size of the trunks.
- An adjustable hydraulic lubrication pump guarantees a long life for the saw blade and chain.
- Self-filling chain lubrication pump gets the oil from a separate chain oil can which can be easily and rapidly replaced.
- The control box similar to that of Hakki Pilke Hawk 25 has been included in the new Hakki Pilke Falcon.
- The structure of the machine s lower parts enables easy access to clean underneath. A wide array of tailor-made options are available for the Falcon to enhance it’s functions and value.
- Outward conveyor can be slewed manually from side to side.
- Max log diameter 350mm
- Max wood length 500mm
- Splitting force from 4 to 7ton
- Saw chain 0,325/1,5/71
- Blade length 16″
- Dimensions in transport position:
- 6 way splitter
- Hakki feed table
- Cleaning discharge conveyor
- Conveyor speed control
- Additional auxiliary kit for table and table infeed rollers
- Size guide plate for infeeding
Hakki Pilke Price List 2019