NEW – Hakki Pilke Falcon 37 firewood processor
The New Falcon 37, has replaced the Falcon 35, offering more capacity and a new oil feed system for the chainsaw guide bar.
- Maximum timber capacity 37cms.
- The splitting function is by far the best in the market in its category as it is very fast.
- Thanks to the hydraulic functions (saw and conveyors) the machine has no V-belts.
- A one-hand control lever makes the machine very easy to use and there is an active safety cover for increased safety and easier use of the machine.
- The speed of the machine is automatically adjusted according to the size of the trunks.
- An adjustable hydraulic lubrication pump guarantees a long life for the saw blade and chain.
- NEW – Oil flow to chainsaw is now gravity fed and tank is in new location.
- The structure of the machines lower parts enables easy access to clean underneath.
- A wide array of tailor-made options are available for the Falcon to enhance it’s functions and value.
- Outward conveyor can be slewed manually from side to side.
- Hydraulic infeed conveyor
- Automatically optimised saw lowering speed
- Automatic speed valve
- Pivoting and cleaning outfeed conveyor
- Outfeed conveyor speed control valve
- Active safety cover
- Tool box
- Max log diameter 370mm
- Max wood length 500mm
- Max Splitting force 8ton
- Saw chain 0,325/1,5/71
- Blade length 16″
- Dimensions in transport position:
- 6 way splitter
- Hakki feed table
- Cleaning discharge conveyor
- Conveyor speed control
- Additional auxiliary kit for table and table infeed rollers
- Size guide plate for infeeding
Please contact us for our best price.