This hand portable petrol-driven post driver, manufactured by Portek, is gentle on posts but powerful enough for the job.
Powered by a single cylinder, air-cooled, 2 stroke petrol engine the Portek Post Driver is a high-speed, heavy duty driving power tool.
This heavy duty and easy to use Post Driver has a high impact hammer action to drive fencing posts, signs and tree stakes or pegs into the ground within a matter of seconds. The versatile 2 stroke engine enables the unit to be left idling even on its side in between driving in a series of fence posts.
Comes complete with the round post holder and adaptor rings to drive in round posts and stakes from 1″ to 4″ diameter.
The 4″ Round Post Holder (Part No. 075/02) Includes reducing adaptor. This post holder can be fitted to the Post Driver as an alternative to the original fitted post holder. It can be used for posts ranging from 3/4″ to 4″ diameter (when used with reducing adaptor and sizing rings).
It can be used without further attachments for 4″ diameter posts. For smaller posts the reducing adaptor should be screwed onto the end of the post holder, followed by a plastic sizing ring screwed on to the adaptor.
Piling Socket Sizes
70mm – 100mm (2.75” – 4”)
50mm – 69mm (2” – 2.75”)
20mm – 49mm (0.75” – 2”)
Portek’s optional unique square and rectangular post holder accessory enables 3″ x 3″, 4″ x 3″ and 4″ x 4″ posts to be used.
4″ Square Post Holder (Part No. 075/01):
An additional post holder is available which can be fitted to the Post Driver as an alternative to the standard. This post holder can be used for posts of 4″ square, 4×3″ and 3″ square in size.
It can be used without the bolts for 4″ posts. For smaller posts simply insert the reducing bolts through the bottom of the post holder casing, you can either use 2 bolts to allow a 4×3″ post or 4 bolts to allow a 3″ square post to be driven.
- Drives up to 4″ round and square posts with ease
- Max power and speed: 1500W / 9,000rpm
- Max torque and speed: 2.5N.m / 5,000rpm
- Impact frequency: 700 ~ 1,350rpm
- Impact energy: 20 ~ 55J
- Max power output: <1.42kW
- Capacity: 52cc
- x3 piling socket retainer options
- Size: 805 × 305 × 270mm
- Power / Speed: 1500W / 9,000rpm
- Engine: Single cylinder, air-cooled, 2 stroke petrol
- Capacity: 52cc
- Max. Power Output: <1.42kW
- Fuel Mixture: 25:1 – petrol : oil
- Nett Weight: 21.0 Kg
- Three piling socket adaptors
- lubricating grease (60g),
- instruction booklet
- strong ABS plastic wheeled carry case for easy transportation and storage. Now with larger wheels for easy transportation