Versatile timber trailer for ATVs – a powerhouse with hydraulic crane, wheel drive and its own hydraulic system
The 9 hp petrol motor provides the trailer with the power it needs, crane with superior movement pattern and strength. Wheel drive via rollers on the well-treaded tyres, terrain-friendly bogie and good ground clearance.
Rotatable 50 mm ball coupling for your safety, flexible and simple engagement and disengagement as well as high loading capacity makes this trailer both safe and reliable.
Horizontally adjustable bogie for adaptation to different lengths of timber and thus also adjustment of the pressure on the ball hitch on the ATV. This is very important as too much pressure can damage your ATV and a negative pressure makes the rig unstable and dangerous.
The wheel drive substantially increases accessibility and makes it easier to get around in the forest and past difficult areas. The rig can also be equipped with a hydraulic winch.
Hydraulic stabilisers mean that the trailer remains stable during loading and unloading. All hydraulics and hoses are built in and guarded to minimise the risk of external damage.
Sliding bogie enables the centre of gravity to be adapted according to different timber lengths.
All in all, the technology, strength, safety and price will make this trailer an appreciated companion in the forest for many years.
- 9 hp petrol motor
- Wheel drive via hydraulic rollers between the tyres
- Terrain-friendly bogie
- High ground clearance
- Stable frame makes it easy to pull the trailer
- Central beam: Front 80 x 80 mm, Rear 90 x 90 mm
- Wheel drive: Hydraulic motors, 2 x 160 cc
- Ground clearance: 400 mm, c-pipe
- Headboard: W x H 1,100 x 720 mm
- Gripping area: 0.08 m²
- Grapple: 690 mm (width)
- Wheels: Deep tread pattern 23 x 10 x 12
- Hydraulic stabilisers: Yes
- Load width: Internally 600 mm (bottom), 1,100 mm (top)
- Lifting capacity: at 3 m: 175 kg
- Max. load: 1,600 kg
- Motor for the hydraulic valve block: 9 hp
- Crane reach: 3,600 mm
- Fully rotating rotator: Yes
- Bolsters: 4, height 800 mm
- Operating weight: 510 kg
- Total width: 1,350 mm
- Valve block: Italian, 5-lever + 2 stabilisers
This item is supplied in a kit and will require building up if delivered direct to you.
There are no price lists available for this item.
Instead, please use the enquire form, email, or contact us by phone.