Efficient ATV flail mower for landscape maintenance and pasture topping.
Flail mower for ATV or small tractor, with 50 mm rotatable tow bar ball hitch, flail mower with light weight hammer flails, working width 120 cm.
The wheels are mounted behind or at the side of the machine, either behind for maximum access close to obstacles or at the side for stability and enable it to follow ground contours. Sturdy rubber balloon wheels (16-6, 50×8), individually adjustable with a crank, turnbuckle under the tow bar for adjustment to cope with different towing vehicles.
Skids at the sides and wide support roller at rear, adjustable in fixed positions, mudguard at the front to reduce the risk of stone chipping.
The tow bar has five fixed lateral adjustments, achoice of engines with oil level monitor and power transmission via centrifugal clutch and belts to rotor roller. Grease nipples on support and rotor roller bearings for long service life, sealed cover over the belts, easy-to-service protected construction, easy to maintain and clean.
Stone-resistant and with good mowing performance, this is a machine for green areas, cutting grass around farmhouse buildings and topping tough vegetation and where there may be obstacles such as stones, tussocks and roots, suitable for topping pastures, parks, around farm buildings, road verges etc.
- 120 cm working width
- Choice of petrol engines 15hp or 13.5hp
- 2 placement options for support wheels
- Cuts tough grass and slimmer saplings
- Good adjustment options
- An efficient tool for your ATV
- NEW Option for moving tow bar from side to central position and NEW mechanism for cutting height adjustment.
Why should you choose this pasture topper?
- Fitted with a flap at the back, which releases the grass to avoid excessive accumulation under the hood. In this way you save on fuel and reduce wear on the belts. You can also operate at a higher speed than an ATV flail mower without a flap. The grass is also spread more evenly.
- Deals with tougher vegetation where there may be ground obstacles such as tussocks and roots
- Many of our customers use it for topping pastures, parks and roadsides
- Stable construction
A flail mower built for a long service life, so that you can spend your money on something else
- Grease nipples on support and rotor roller bearings
- Sealed cover over the belts
- The whole construction is well-protected but easy to access for cleaning, servicing and repair
- Wide support roller at the rear
- The tow bar has five fixed lateral adjustments
Tips for use
For best results, and a longer service life for belts, we recommend mowing at a speed of 10 km/h if the grass is of normal height. For higher grass, raise the mower to its maximum and mow twice.
- Working width: 1,150 mm
- Power requirement: 13 hp
- Cutting height: 20-140 mm
- L x W x H: 1,760 x 1,720 x 900 mm
- Flails: 28 st
- Weight: 230 kg
- With standard 15hp petrol engine 35-VKMATV120H
- With 13.5hp Briggs and Stratton petrol engine 35-VKMATV120H.B
Heavy duty flails
This item is only supplied built and will be ready for use.
- 35-VKMATV120H with 15hp engine: £1,530 plus VAT and carriage. Built ready for use.
- 35-VKMATV120H.B with Briggs and Stratton 13.5hp engine: £1,690 plus VAT and carriage. Built ready for use.