Super compact PTO saw bench
- The Katana 700 has a 28cm capacity.
- 700 mm diameter steel or widia blade at choice, with 3cm mm dia. hole.
- Metal guard for protection of the blade and it easy to remove and replace.
- Multipurpose extension provides supports for logs being cut, helps move the saw bench around when not attached to the tractor and supports for PTO shaft when stored.
- The anchor of the trestle is unbreakable as it rotates on oscillating bearings.
- The cutting blade is protected laterally with guides.
- The side feed guarantees stability and safety during the working phase even with heavy and hard-to-handle logs.
- The semi-full wheels with 30 cm diameter make moving and positioning easier, also on the V.PF version for tractor.
- Supporting logs swinging tank with insider anti rolling device.
- Select the required length of timber with the adjustable bracket.
- Transmission with aluminium gearbox for tractor model.
- 3-point linkage category 1 and 2 for tractor models.
- Standard cutting control manually operated.
- Transmission with long lasting, noiseless Poly V flat belt .
- Exceptional performance
- Safe-to-use, easy to handle and to store after work.
- Replacing the blade is quick and easy.
- Power requirement: 11hp
- Maximum cutting capacity: 28cm
- Blade revs: 1400rpm
- Weight: 122kg
- Overall dimensions: 60 x 80 x 120cm
- EL 230 Volt with or without flywheel
- EL 400 Volt without flywheel
- EL 60 Hz engine (upon request)
- 600mm blade with 22cm capacity
- Katana 700 PTO saw bench: £1,150 plus VAT