A versatile forestry trailer that works well with tractors 40 hp or more
Kellfri’s forestry trailers and cranes are powerfully dimensioned forestry rigs with optimum manoeuvrability and maximum range of movement. Created by our designers to be efficient in the forest without compromising on safety.
The safety headboard is more than sufficiently sized to protect the operator. All hydraulics and hoses are built in and guarded to minimise the risk of external damage.
Plenty of free space below the trailer to allow it to easily pass over any obstacles.
Plenty of free space below the trailer to allow it to easily pass over any obstacles and a terrain-friendly bogie equipped with 11.5/80-15.3 wheels. The trailer has a low centre of gravity and hydraulic stabilisers for stable loading, unloading and operation. Articulated steering with one cylinder
Articulated steering with one cylinder attached with robust bushings.
The crane is equipped with a bent lifting arm providing maximum lifting capacity in flat ground positions. Top-mounted lift cylinders in protected position. The interior hoses in the lifting arm and articulated boom are protected from external damage during operation.
The crane is equipped with a bent lifting arm providing maximum lifting capacity in flat ground positions.
The trailer is equipped as standard with articulated tow bar, parking jack, 2-lever valve block, hydraulic stabilisers, fully rotating rotator. When you buy a Kellfri forestry trailer, it will be supplied with oil in the system, fully assembled, test driven and ready for use.
Hydraulic stabilisers for stable loading, unloading and operation.
The forestry trailer requires one return and one double-acting hydraulic outlet on the tractor. The trailer is supplied with four hydraulic ½ inch, quick coupling male hoses. The trailer is equipped with brakes.
The grapple loader valve is available in three designs:
• 2-lever: manual valve block BLB, supplied as standard
• 2-lever, el. on/off: power-operated grapple and extension boom at a reduced price, £690 excluding VAT (applies only when purchasing trailer). For more information, contact your dealer or read more here.
• Lightweight valve block, el. on/off: two-lever with power-operated grapple. extension boom and stabilisers. Reduced price, £1,890 excluding VAT (applies only when purchasing trailer). For more information, contact your dealer or read more here.
When purchasing: Loading ramp is required when unloading.
The trailer in the images may be equipped with additional equipment.
- Brakes No
- Central beam 140 x140 mm
- Ground clearance 520 mm
- Headboard 1,090 mm (height)
- Gripping area 0.18 m²Grapple 1,000 mm (width)
- Wheels 11.5/80-15.3
- Hydraulic stabilisers Standard
- Load width 1,100 mm (bottom), 1,560 mm (top)
- Swivel tow bar eye Yes
- Lifting capacity at 4.7 m: 300 kg
- Max. load 6,000 kg
- Articulated steering with one cylinder Yes
- Recommended power requirement 30-60 hp
- Recommended oil flow 20-45 l/min
- Crane reach 4,700 mm
- Fully rotating rotator Standard
- Stabiliser Standard
- Bolsters 4
- System pressure 17 Mpa
- Total width 2,000 mm
- Total length 5,400 mm
- Transport case No
- Valve block, 2-lever Standard
- Weight 1,600 kg
- Winch Options
- Slewing cylinders, slewing house crane 4
This product has to be assembled by Kellfri.