Root and grain feeder
An all hydraulic drive unit suitable for front, rear or telescopic forklift mounting, for feeding most root crops and grains. *Please note that the above image shows the optional hydraulic shutter (1883-500).
A specially designed version is available for telescopic handlers (1883GT).
- Hydraulic top link include for tractor mounted self-loading
- A manually operated stone trap is incorporated to eject stones while feeding a root crop
- A full-length trash trap under the auger helps to deliver cleaner feed
- Agitator wheels are supplied to prevent grain bridging and to ensure a free flow of grain feeding into the trough
- Suitable for any root/grain crop
- Can be supplied with hydraulic shutter
- Category 2 three point linkage
- Stationary cutter head for added safety
- Fitted with pressure relief valve
- Externally mounted motor is protected by the bucket frame
- Hot dipped galvanised finish
|Auger Size Dia.||230mm|
|Min. Oil Flow||30ltr/min|
|Min. Oil Pressure||142 bar|
There are no price lists available for this item.
Instead, please use the enquire form, email, or contact us by phone.