Kellfri’s ATV Backhoe Digger is a flexible backhoe with an excavation depth of 204 cm
- Compact and well-constructed backhoe digger with its own power source.
• Backhoe digger with 9 hp petrol motor
• Digs 204 cm deep, bucket width 23 cm
• Moved with ATV or another vehicle with a 50 mm ball coupling
- Very versatile backhoe digger for all types of groundwork in confined spaces. This little unit has the capacity for handle much more than you’d think it would.
- The backhoe digger digs 204 cm deep, with a serrated digger bucket 23 cm in width.
- Compact and well-constructed backhoe digger with its own power source in the form of a 9 hp petrol motor with recoil starter. Operator seat 90 cm high with good work overview.
- When the machine has to be moved, the wheels are fitted to the back making it easy to transport; when excavating, the wheels are fitted at the front with the stabilisers at the back and the machine is then moved by dragging it backwards or forwards using the first boom and outer boom.
- Comes with digging bucket
- Excavation depth 2,040 mm
- Loading height 1,400 mm
- Engine 9 hp
- Reach 2,560 mm
- Turning angle 120 °
- Total width 2,000 mm
- Weight 466 kg
- Requires 2 pallet spaces for delivery
“Thanks for excellent after sales service and quick response to slight problem with the Kellfri digger, which by the way is working superbly well. So very pleased with machine, I’ve dug tons of earth out for a car parking area inc going up a very steep slope, to level garden part, machine perfectly stable….that was very impressive”
Mr R. Bracy, Llanybydder, West Wales – 17th April 2019