EUROTOP 620N / 620A / 762C – Centre swath rakes
- The EUROTOP 620N is a compact twin rotor rake and is ideal when access is restricted.
- Twin rotor machines have a fixed working width at 5.9m but the swath width is variable by changing the timing of the cam tracks
- Largest diameter cam tracks and the biggest bearing support distance on the market.
- 10 tine arms that are detachable
- LIft lock on mounted machines
- Twin rotor machines can run in transport position.
Go to Specification
NEW – TOP 762C
The 762C is a new twin rake from Pöttinger that has been designed on high forage quality, perfect ground tracking and extreme manoeuvrability. The new centre-swath dual rakes have been developed to deliver unique manoeuvrability and protection of the ground and forage.
- The new TopTech+ rotor unit combines proven technology with a new design: the new rotors are 3.30 m on the TOP 762 C and 13 tine arms retain their field-proven characteristics.
- Pöttinger offers the largest cam track diameter of 420 mm and a tine arm bearing spacing of 600 mm.
- The large diameter and smooth cam track without steep inclines ensure uniform tine movement and give the tine arms maximum stability with minimum stress on the arm bearings.
- The tine arms are easy to replace using just two bolts. If a collision should occur, a damaged tine arm can easily be removed and replaced. This is another positive contribution to ensuring availability of the machine.
- The cam track can be adjusted according to changing forage quantities and harvesting conditions.
- The rotor transmission unit is extremely rugged with the gears submerged in oil and completely sealed.
- A large diameter gear wheel guarantees smooth running and a long service life. The complete system is fully encapsulated and sealed to keep out dust.
- The new rotor unit guarantees more productivity, stability and reliability at the same time as enhanced service friendliness.
- In spite of the impressive rotor diameter of up to 3.30 m the transport height is below 4 metres without having to remove the tine arms. These machines are also narrow during transport with a width of just 2.55 m (optional extra) for quick and safe transfer from one field to the next.
- For the highest stability on slopes, the chassis frame is available with an outside width of 2.55 m (optional extra) or 2.90 m (standard)
The TOP 762 C have two different ways of adjusting the working width:
- Version 1: mechanical using adjustment spindle. This system provides working widths between 6.9 and 7.4 m on the TOP 762 C
- Version 2: hydraulic. This system allows you to adjust the working width between 6.9 and 7.6 m on the TOP 762 C.
Go to Specification