Circular feeder with strong tubular frame and three opening sections.
• For those who portion out roughage
• Easy to move by turning it on its side and rolling it away
• Circular with external diameter 140 cm
• Height 65 cm
A circular feeder which suits those with one or several horses in a field and which can be gathered at the same feeding site, and who portion out the feed once or several times during the day. If you have several horses in a field and prefer smaller feed openings, you can put more feeding rings in the same pen. How many gather round this feeder depends on the size of the horses and the rank and hierarchy in the herd.
The feeder is circular, with strong tubular frames in the top and bottom, and divided into three sections. The sections are attached together with bolts in the top and bottom. The distance between the sections is 65 mm. If you wish to reduce the distance for safety reasons, you can use a long bolt which goes the whole way between the attachments. If you use the feeder and have small horses, it is important to ensure that the horses cannot get their hooves trapped in the space between.
If you want to move the feeder, all you have to do is turn it on its side and roll it away, or lift it with the pallet forks. The entire feeding ring is galvanised for a long service life.
Why is it a good idea to use a feeder?
• You reduce wastage, as the horses do not trample around in rejected roughage.
• You improve the hygiene of the feeding area by minimising the risk of contamination.
• It takes less time to tidy the feeding area and you need to throw less roughage onto the manure heap.
You use less feed, improve hygiene and save time!
- Diameter 1,400 mm
- Tubular pipe dimension Frame 32 mm ø
- Total height 650 mm
- Weight 58 kg
There are no price lists available for this item.
Instead, please use the enquire form, email, or contact us by phone.