This new video shows the production from timber grown in Sweden to the final product, a creosoted fencing post with a 25 year guarantee.
• Swedish manufactured from redwood timber grown in or near the Arctic Circle – giving added strength due to its very slow rate of growth
• Posts are machined into an octagonal profile providing a flat surface for fixing
• Kiln dried for maximum absorption of high pressure creosote treatment
• Each post is identical making erecting quicker and giving a consistency which is pleasing to the eye
• From 80mm to 200mm diameter and up to 5.0m in length
• Suitable for many applications – agriculture, forestry, equestrian, solar park, roadside and garden