Alpha Motion NOVACAT 301 AMED
Behind the award winning new “Pöttinger alpha-motion” front technology are the well-thought-out kinematics of the support frame. In contrast to “state-of-the-art” drawn rack systems, the support frame itself reacts to every unevenness of the terrain, as well as the connection rods. The mower unit is also raised when there is an incline and lowered for downhill slopes.
The end Result – unique adaptation to the terrain, which protects both turf and machine.
Two large springs are built in to the hitch-on rack. The springs ensure an even release of the mowing unit over a distance of 20” / 500 mm. A simple, yet highly effective release for all types of use. The geometry of the hitch-on rack is designed so that the center of gravity in all working positions is as close as possible to the tractor.
Perfect swath formation
The outer mower disc pairs rotate inwards. Swath formers place the cut forage in light and airy swath.
- Mower can float by +/- 9.84” / 250 mm, or 19.69” / 500 mm in total, above or below the tractors front wheel level.
- Angle of inclination of cutter-bar self-adjusts by +12° upwards, -9° downwards,
so significantly less risk of soil damage and reduces wear.
- Higher speeds can be reached – without having to remove the mowing unit.
- Optimum protection of turf and machine.
- Clearance of 13.78” / 350 mm on headland turns and transport setting.
- Outstanding design provides perfect view of the mowing area.
- Mower unit moves almost vertically, small slide paths on the drive shaft and significantly lower dynamic loads.
- Fits tractors from 60 to 360hp
All Pöttinger mowers have the following features:
- Quick attach blades
- Top service cutter bar
- Fully welded construction
- Large oval discs with excellent blade overlap
- In addition to this all Pöttinger mower conditioners can swath and spread
Specification NOVACAT 301AMED
|PTO Input Speed
|Direction of rotation
|Swath forming / Conditioner
|Swath discs (Standard)
|1 swath disc left and right