Light and efficient verge flail mower for smaller tractors
Lightweight verge flail mower with working width of 1.45 m for smaller tractors
• Support roller for correct cutting height
• Practical for smaller tractors of 25-45 hp
• 24 hammer flails
• Tiltable cutting head
• Low weight of 270 kg
With its low weight and working width of 1.45 m, our WKS145 verge flail mower is ideal for smaller tractors of 25-45 hp. By means of the side shift adjustment, the verge flail mower can be adjusted for work either behind the tractor or variably at the side. You can easily cut ditch edges, median strips on roads and other places that are difficult to reach.
The verge flail mower has a tiltable cutting head and can be angled 90° upwards and 50° downwards laterally, which makes it very flexible. This makes the machine particularly suitable for cutting and topping ditch edges, but it works equally well on level areas and hedges.
The mower has a fine-toothed welded counter bar in the chassis to break up the material more effectively.
Support roller and 24 hammer flails
The front of the verge flail mower is fitted with steel plates that adapt to the substrate and protect both the tractor and the surroundings from stone chipping and grass spray. The support roller has a scraping iron to keep the roller free from cut material.
The verge flail mower is fitted as standard with hammer flails. There are 24 flails in total, ensuring that the grass is broken up. The mower is also adapted for Y-flails, which can be purchased additionally (not included).
Hydraulic side shift adjustment and tiltable cutting head
The hydraulic side shift adjustment enables you to shift the machine to the left or right. The side shift adjustment means that you can cut at the side of your tractor and thereby reach ditch edges and the median strip of roads, which would otherwise be difficult to reach. The hydraulic side shift adjustment enables you to drive with just one pair of wheels in the uncut area and cut closer to ditches, fences, etc. The maximum side shift adjustment of the machine is 204 cm to the right from the mid-point of the tractor.
- The verge flail mower’s chassis is made of 3 mm thick steel, and the side plate is 6 mm thick.
- The machine’s cutting head can be angled 90° upwards and 50° downwards. High level of safety with collision protection that angles the machine upwards if you hit a stump, for example.
- The verge flail mower is supplied with PTO drive shaft, transmission oil and hydraulic hoses as standard.
- The mower requires two double-acting hydraulic outlets on the tractor. The verge flail mower is supplied with four hydraulic ½ inch, quick coupling male hoses.
- More Information
- Working width 1,450 mm
- Engine Power 25-45 hp
- Operating speed 6-12 km/h
- L x W x H 1560 x 690 x 530 mm
- Flails 24 hammer flails
- Three-point connection Cat. 1
- RPM 540 rpm @ 2295 rpm
- Weight 307 kg
- Requires 2 pallets spaces in a crate / 4 when spaces built
- Chassis 3/6 mm steel
- powder coated
- Belts 3 x BX51 Li1295
- Rotor roller 108 mm ø, thickness 8 mm
- Side shift adjustment Hydraulic. Max: 2040 mm to the right from the mid-point of the tractor.
- Slydiameter Max 25 mm
- Support roller 95 mm ø
There are no price lists available for this item.
Instead, please use the enquire form, email, or contact us by phone.