The TW 350HDB (t) is a confident interpretation by Timberwolf of the high performance and versatility demanded by serious chipper operators. This machine reflects a commitment from the UK’s market leading chipper manufacturer that transforms a vision into a truly remarkable chipper.
This Timberwolf goes the extra distance, so you can take on those bigger jobs without stretching your budget, staff, vehicles, or storage space.
Using a blend of rugged design, intuitive technology and compact construction, this model offers performance and sustainability at a very affordable price. Able to process up to 12 tonnes of material per hour, it has all of the popular features found on Timberwolf chippers.
In addition, it also has a 360 degree positive lock slew ring turntable which allows operators to work safely, especially on busy roads. Confined spaces and difficult spaces are much easier to cope with, as the turntable allows you to change work positions without moving the chipper or towing vehicle.
Using a blend of rugged design, intuitive technology and compact construction, this model offers performance and sustainability at a very affordable price.
Features and benefits
This machine allows you to take on those bigger jobs without stretching your budget, staff, vehicles or storage space. Its key features and benefits include:
- 250kg twin disc rotor generating huge reserves of inertia
- 4 double sided blades optimally mounted on the rotor to minimise inertia loss
- Timberwolf’s legendary fast acting ‘no- stress’ device
- ‘Auto-feed’ feature that works by the feed rollers sensing awkward shaped material, reversing and then re-presenting it without letting go, giving a better chance of crushing and processing the material – all without operator intervention
- Genuine ‘letter-box’ feed mouth with ‘oversize’ feed rollers, giving a massive 350mm (13 3/4”) x 230mm (9”) feed opening to minimise material preparation
- 360 degree positive lock, slew ring turntable allows operators to work safely, even on a slope
- Single axle for easy manoeuvring
- Hatz 64hp ‘silent pack’ four cylinder diesel engine gives enough performance to process up to 12 tonnes of material per hour
- Can be supplied with adjustable tow head and 24 volt LED light options on request (additional specifications available for adj. tow head model)
* Engine manufacturers quoted figures
There are no price lists available for this item.
Instead, please use the enquire form, email, or contact us by phone.