The TW 190 TDHB packs quite a punch in chipping performance. Combining a 45hp Kubota turbo diesel engine with a heavy-weight chipping motor, large feed rollers and over-size feed funnel, its unbeatable performance is complemented by its compact design.
Satisfying the most demanding of professional users, this heavily engineered chipper is ideal for contractors and has been designed to work 24-7.
Time is money and the TW 190TDHB wins hands down with its ability to keep a gang of workers busy and get the job done more quickly and easily. For servicing, the split rotor housing allows easy access to the double sided 5” blades.
With its simple design and long life components, you can trust the TW 190TDHB to work reliably for longer, living up to the demands and expectations placed upon it, as an essential piece of equipment for your business.
Features and benefits
The TW190 TDHB has many benefits and features, all of which contribute to making it one of the best heavy duty chippers on the market.
- Reliable and powerful Kubota 4 cyl. Turbo diesel engine
- Split rotor housing for easy access to blades and rotors
- Blades – reversible double edged for long life. Up to 500 hours life per set. Do not require shimming
- Clever rotor and blade design allows compact size that makes more efficient use of engine power compared to heavier and larger designs
- Legendary Timberwolf no stress control – fast reaction times ensure high efficiency, high throughput and constant discharge velocity
- Proven feed roller design with replaceable teeth for easy feeding/long life, plus 4 x springs gives powerful ‘crushing’ ability to rollers
- Modular construction of feed funnel, roller box, rotor housing, engine bay and chassis ensures exceptional strength, accessibility and ease of maintenance
- “Safety Plus” features – large robust safety stop bar coupled with additional back up stop switch, plus reverse feed control switch operates independently of safety stop bar, for maximum operator safety
- This is a “24-7” contractors’ machine capable of keeping 4 people busy
- Adjustable discharge spout rotates through 270 degrees
* Engine manufacturers quoted figures
3 years full parts and labour.
To validate warranty the machine must be serviced at an authorised Timberwolf distributor before the end of the 1st and 2nd year of ownership.
There are no price lists available for this item.
Instead, please use the enquire form, email, or contact us by phone.