Designed to meet the demand for a heavy duty, versatile, professional shredder, the TW S426TDHB has been specifically designed for councils, landscapers, waste management contractors and anyone with a commercial sized waste problem.
Bulky and awkward material is drawn effortlessly into the huge feed funnel by the ‘oversize’ feed roller, through the large infeed, (426mm [17”] x 230mm [9”]).
From here, the 18 heavy duty forged steel hammers which are made to work in harsh conditions, process material which is then ejected through the high volume directional discharge with boosted ‘air-assist’.
For faster processing of green waste, sharp profile hammers, as used in the TW SX200 shredder, can be fitted.
Processing is monitored and controlled by the electronic auto-feed device, with auto back-off, to give consistent performance.
Features and benefits
- Extra large feed inlet 426 mm (17″) x 230 mm (9″)
- Oversize feed roller will handle bulky and awkward material easily
- Reliable and powerful Kubota 4 cyl. Turbo diesel engine
- Easy access to rotor housing for inspection/cleaning
- Half length safety curtains
- Tough forged steel long life hammers with teflon coated brushes
- Dual control boxes on either side of feed funnel
- Load assist funnel design
- High efficiency shredding mechanism with ‘anti-wrap’ design
- Boosted ‘air assist’ discharge rotates through 270 degrees
- Timberwolf’s legendary fast acting ‘no stress’ device
- Auto back-off prevents material from rubbing against hammers and allows engine to accelerate back quickly to working speed
- Replaceable roller blades
- High throughput – up to 3 tonnes per hour (depending on material)
- Available with standard hammers, or sharp profile hammers for green waste
- Unique grading fingers to regulate material size
* Engine manufacturers quoted figures
What Can I shred?
- CONTAMINATED TIMBER
- UPVC PLASTICS
- CHIPBOARD, MDF and PLYWOOD
- DOORS (INCLUDING FITTINGS)
- IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE PIPE (NOT METAL REINFORCED, OR ALKATHENE)
- CARDBOARD/PACKING MATERIALS
- FOAM INSULATION
- JOINERY/FENCING OFFCUTS
There are no price lists available for this item.
Instead, please use the enquire form, email, or contact us by phone.