With all the performance and advantages of the TW 190TDHB the Timberwolf 190TFTR is a ‘go anywhere’ tracked chipper, with excellent off-road performance and a chipping ability to match. Large tracks and powerful track motors get this chipper into the most demanding of environments; the 45hp chipping performance gets the job done in no time.
Users can expect an exceptionally fast work rate from this compact and manoeuvrable chipper, making it ideal for contracts where time is money.
Features and benefits
The key features and benefits of the TW 190TFTR are extensive and this contractor’s machine is heavily engineered to work 24/7
- Large fixed width tracks for low ground pressure, stability and off road traction
- Reliable and powerful Kubota 4 cyl. Turbo diesel engine
- Split rotor housing for easy access to blades and rotor
- Blades – reversible double edged for long life. Up to 500 hours life per set. Do not require shimming
- Clever rotor and blade design allows compact size that makes more efficient use of engine power compared to heavier and larger designs
- Legendary Timberwolf no stress control – fast reaction times ensure high efficiency, high throughput and constant discharge velocity
- Proven feed roller design with replacement teeth for easy feeding/long life, plus 4 x springs gives powerful ‘crushing’ ability to rollers
- Modular construction of feed funnel, roller box, rotor housing, engine bay and chassis ensures exceptional strength, accessibility and ease of maintenance
- “Safety Plus” features – large robust safety stop bar coupled with additional back up stop switch, plus reverse feed control switch operates independently of safety stop bar, for maximum operator safety
- This is a “24-7” contractors’ machine, capable of keeping 4 people busy
- Adjustable discharge spout rotates through 270 degrees
* Engine manufacturers quoted figures
3 years full parts and labour.
To validate warranty the machine must be serviced at an authorised Timberwolf distributor before the end of the 1st and 2nd year of ownership.
There are no price lists available for this item.
Instead, please use the enquire form, email, or contact us by phone.