With all the performance and advantages of the TW S426TDHB road tow version, the ‘go-anywhere’ ability of the TW S426TFTR makes short work of clearing sites that are difficult to get to or work on. Roadside and motorway scrub clearance becomes easy and cost-effective with this amazing shredder. Time is money and the TW S426TFTR saves money by getting you to those difficult sites and cutting out the arduous task of ferrying material over distances, or around obstacles.
Features and benefits
Maximum versatility and performance in one machine, the key features and benefits of the TW S426TFTR are:
- Extra large fixed width tracks for low ground pressure, stability and off-road traction
- Ride-on platform for operator
- Extra large feed inlet 426 mm (17″) x 230 mm (9″)
- Oversize feed roller will handle bulky and awkward material easily
- Reliable and powerful Kubota 4 cyl. Turbo diesel engine
- Easy access to rotor housing for inspection/cleaning
- Half length safety curtains
- Tough forged steel long life hammers with teflon coated brushes
- Dual control boxes on either side of feed funnel
- Load assist funnel design
- High efficiency shredding mechanism with ‘anti-wrap’ design
- Boosted ‘air assist’ discharge rotates through 270 degrees
- Timberwolf’s legendary fast acting ‘no stress’ device
- Auto back-off prevents material from rubbing against hammers and allows engine to accelerate back quickly to working speed
- Replaceable roller blades
- High throughput – up to 3 tonnes per hour (depending on material)
- Available with standard hammers, or sharp profile hammers for green waste
- Unique grading fingers to regulate material size
* Engine manufacturers quoted figures
What Can I shred?
- CONTAMINATED TIMBER
- UPVC PLASTICS
- CHIPBOARD, MDF and PLYWOOD
- DOORS (INCLUDING FITTINGS)
- IRRIGATION AND DRAINAGE PIPE (NOT METAL REINFORCED, OR ALKATHENE)
- CARDBOARD/PACKING MATERIALS
- FOAM INSULATION
- JOINERY/FENCING OFFCUTS
There are no price lists available for this item.
Instead, please use the enquire form, email, or contact us by phone.